From breathtaking views to mouth-watering local food and spirits, summer in Vermont is pure magic. This beautiful spread came together spontaneously during a girls' night gathering (no fancy food styling involved) and was enjoyed by all. Here's some inspiration for your next summer get together:
1. Berries from Adam's Berry Farm
2. Alpha Tolman & Bayley Hazen Blue Cheese from Jasper Hill Farm
3. Lemon Vodka from Green Mountain Distillers
4. Brownies from Vermont Brownie Company (cut into bite-size pieces)
5. Other goodies including mushrooms, fig spread, and local veggies from Healthy Living Market and Cafe
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @vtbrownie on Instagram and hashtag it #vtbrownie