We know that the last thing most people want to do on a hot summer day is turn their oven on and bake. That's why we came up with this fun and easy dessert for the holiday weekend: Brownie Kabobsicles! They are half kabob, half popsicle, and totally delicious!
What you will need:
- Popsicle sticks from your local craft store (the short ones work best)
- Festive Ribbon (cut into 4 inch strips)
- Vermont Brownies - your favorite flavors (1 Brownie yields 4 kabobsicles)
- Fresh Fruit: blueberries, strawberries, (blackberries and raspberries are also great)
- Marshmallows (we use Smash Mallows - Strawberries & Cream flavor)
- Tie ribbons to top of Popsicle sticks
- Cut full size Brownies into quarters
- Place a blueberry closest to the ribbon followed by a strawberry and marshmallow (there's no wrong way to do this. Have fun!)
- Use the Brownie as an anchor so your kabobsicle stands up.
Kids and adults will love making their own Brownie kabobsicles!!!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @vtbrownie on Instagram and hashtag it #vtbrownie