We have your go-to dessert this 4th of July. What's more fun than loading up a glass with layers and layers of delicious-ness? Answer: Nothing! The best part... NO BAKING! Our Brownie parfaits are a super fun way to get everyone involved in dessert (not that they needed convincing 😉).
What you will need:
- A clear glass for each guest (plastic for the kiddos)
- Vermont Brownies or Edges - your favorite flavors
- Fresh Fruit (frozen also works): blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries (keep it festive!)
- Whipped Cream or Ice Cream (we use Cabot whipped cream)
- Chocolate Shavings
- Start with a layer of whipped cream or ice cream
- Add fruit
- Cut up Brownies into small pieces and add to glass
- Repeat until glass is full
- Top with chocolate shavings (chopped nuts also taste great!)
Enjoy EVERY bite!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @vermontbrowniecompany on Instagram and hashtag it #vermontbrownie