We are in LOVE with these Jack-O-Lantern Brownies, and hope you are, too. No carving necessary (it's always nice when you can avoid large carving knives and kids), just a few ingredients and you're on way to more Halloween DIY fun with the family. My plan this year is to have a small group of kids over for a pre trick-or-treating Halloween party so they can decorate their little hearts out!
What you will need:
- Large Marshmallows
- Vermont Brownies - your favorite flavors (1 Brownie yields 4 Ghosts)
- Creamy Vanilla or Orange Colored Frosting (store bought or homemade)
- Black Gel to make eyes and mouth
- Chocolate Chips
- Cut Brownies into 4 square pieces
- Place Brownies on cookie sheet, parchment paper, or serving dish.
- Melt frosting in double boiler or microwave
- Once frosting is melted, dip bottom of marshmallow into frosting and place on Brownie (this helps the marshmallow stay upright)
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of melted frosting over each marshmallow to coat
- Let stand until frosting is set, about 15 minutes
- Use black gel to make eyes and mouths
- Top off with a chocolate chip "hat"
Happy Halloween to all!!!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @vermontbrowniecompany on Instagram and hashtag it #vermontbrownie